Móstoles Tecnológico Consortium Data
Constitution: October 24, 2001, by the Madrid Region and the City Council of Móstoles.
Economic Participation: Madrid Region 50%; City Council of Móstoles 50%
Execution System: Expropriation.
- Location: Partial Plan of Sector PAU-5 “Móstoles Tecnológico”, located on the edge of the A-5 Motorway, in its connection with the M-50, in front of the Rey Juan Carlos University Campus.
- Surface area: 670.936 m2
- Building land: 253.985 m2.
- Urbanization works were completed in 2008.
- The marketable buildability for the Consortium is 82,447.35 m2 for industrial and tertiary use.
- The land is located next to the Repsol Technology Center, with which it is bound by a convention.
Investment: Móstoles Tecnológico represents a total investment of around 47 million euros.